Here’s another common home style dish I ate when I was young. Chive fried eggs are refreshing and healthy, and very fast to make.
- Chives (~160grams)
- Large eggs (3)
- Oil (3 table spoons)
- Corn starch (2 teaspoon)
- water (1 table spoon)
- chicken powder (1/4 teaspoon)
- sesame oil (1 tea spoon)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut the chives into small segments (bite size).
- Mix corn starch with water.
- Mix up the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Mix corn starch-water, chicken powder, sesame oil, and a pinch of pepper and/or salt together with the eggs. Mix well.
- Preheat pan, add 3 table spoon of oil. When the oil is hot, pour in chive and egg mixture and fry them up until the eggs solidify.
- Just plate and enjoy!